Profile : Aman Group was established in 2016 in its first investment in the food commodities sector. It is also working to provide advanced services in various sectors with the aim of digital transformation, supporting and facilitating citizens in all areas of life.
Hiring Chief Accountant at Aman Group
Aman Group is looking to hire Chief Accountant- Construction Background is preferred for a small size enterprises
- Job Description :
- Handle full of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, etc
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform a full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring, and controls.
- Responsible for timely submission of monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, and cash-flow management.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances, and cost analysis.
- Report on project costs for evaluation and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the setup.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and cost-overrun detection.
- Work with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Assist the Finance Manager in ensuring that the company's cost allocations adhere to management agreements and transfer pricing policies.
- Job Requirements :
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance. - Min 8-10 years' relevant experience in financial & management accounting, particularly in Construction Industry, is preferred. - Capable of working independently and precisely. - Working expertise in ERP systems, such as the Oracle system, is highly valued. - Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.