If You interested Accounting Jobs in Egypt , Muwuzzuf Website is Hiring Now
Avaiable Jobs For Accoutants
1- We’re looking for a Senior Accountant
5-7 years of experience
Job Requirements: • Bachelor's Degree in accounting is required.
• Minimum from 5-7 years of experience, at least 2 years as a senior accountant.
• Manage all accounting transactions. • Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct. • Reconciling accounts with the general ledger. • Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting. • Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping. • Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information. • Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy. • Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards. • Prepare and analyze journal vouchers, invoices and other financial records and reports; assist in reconciling accounts and preparing journal entries. • Approves and verifies invoices; authorizes and endorses vendor and subcontractor payments. • Prepare various financial statements and supplemental schedules such as accounts payable, records, journal vouchers and invoices. • Check for accuracy as to items ordered and received, quantities and prices and terms for payment. • Prepare journal entries and maintain ledgers; assist in the development and installation of accounting systems. • Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
2- Canal Sugar is Looking for a " Senior Internal Auditor " based in Minya/Cairo as per the below details:
- Job Summary • Plan, supervise, and oversee the various audit activities being carried out by assigned Auditors, identify and evaluate risks associated with the Department’s processes, and prepare audit plans, including audit programs and budgets.
- Primary Responsibilities and Duties: • Assist or provide feedback to the Internal Audit Manager in allocating assignments under the internal audit plan to respective auditors and staff. • Assist in preparing the budget for each assignment and present it to the Internal Audit Manager for review. • Reviewing the adequacy and effectiveness and efficiency of CS’s internal control framework. • Evaluate the effectiveness of risk management activities and governance processes. • Verify and report on compliance with local and federal Government laws, regulations, and other external agencies' policies and procedures, as applicable. • Drafting of Internal Audit Reports. • Reviews the internal controls exception sheets submitted by the Internal Auditors. • Leads the execution of follow-up engagements.
- Qualifications/ Competencies: • Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Commerce, Finance, or other relevant discipline is required. • Certified (CIA, CPA, CFE, or CISA) and active membership in a relevant professional association is required. • Prior experience in SAP will be an advantage. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. • Minimum of 6 years of related work experience, with at least 2 years spent in a supervisory/leadership role handling internal audit. • Strong management or leadership skills as exhibited by experience in effectively leading a team and/or chairing committees. • Experience in budget planning and implementation would be advantageous.
- If interested, please forward your CV to email@example.com and mention the position title in your mail subject.
3- We are Hiring an Accountant (Gouna Based), so if you're interested, please apply on Careers@elgouna.com.
Job Requirements: -Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar. -0-3 years of experience. -Excellent communications skills. -Ability to listen and actively solve problems. -Good interpersonal skills. -Ability to handle pressure. -Languages: Arabic & English fluently spoken and written; knowledge of other languages is a plus. -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -Proficiency in MS Office (word, excel).